CUMMING NATURE CENTER » 585+374+6160
Cumming Nature Center is a part of the Rochester Museum and Science Center. Themed trails for nature walks, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing are available. Natural history programs, exhibits, and special events are offered.
• 6472 Gulick Road, Naples, New York
LETCHWORTH STATE PARK » 585+493+3600
Renowned as the “Grand Canyon of the East”, Letchworth State Park is one of the most scenic areas in the Eastern US.
• Castile, New York
STONY BROOK PARK » 585+335+8111
Stony Brook State Park’s terrain comprises hilly woodlands, a deep gorge with rugged cliffs overlooking three waterfalls, and fascinating rock formations.
• Route 36, South Dansville
Country Clubs and Golf Courses
LIVINGSTON COUNTRY CLUB » 585+243+4430
• Route 20A Lakeville Road, Geneseo, New York
OLD HICKORY GOLF CLUB » 585+346+2450
• 6653 Big Tree Road, Livonia, New York
LIMA GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB » 585+624+1490
• 7474 Chase Road, Lima, New York
FARVIEW COUNTRY CLUB » 585+226+8210
• 2419 Avon Geneseo Road, Avon, New York
CONESUS GOLF COURSE » 585+346+2100
• 1 Pine Alley, Conesus, New York
TRIPLE CREEK GOLF CLUB » 585+468+2116
• 8793 State Route 408, Nunda, New York
Museums and Cultural Attractions
LOCKHART GALLERY » 585+243+5779
The Lockhart is within walking distance of the Big Tree Inn. Call for exhibit times.
• 26 Main Street, Geneseo, New York 14454
GENESEE COUNTRY VILLAGE MUSEUM » 585+538+6822
Genesee Country Village and Museum is the largest living history museum in New York State, and one of the largest in the nation.
• Mumford, New York, Flint Hill Road
TIRED IRON TRACTOR MUSEUM » 585+382+9736
The largest collection of vintage farm machinery in New York. The museum features 11 tractors, trucks, horse-drawn equipment, farm toys, and much more.
• Route 20A, Culyerville, New York
1941 HISTORICAL AIRCRAFT MUSEUM » 585+243+2100
The 1941 Aircraft Group is dedicated to restoring, preserving, and displaying old and rare aircraft in flying condition, with an emphasis on the World War II era.
• 2489 Big Tree Lane, Geneseo, New York
ABBEY OF THE GENESEE » 585+243+0660
The Abbey welcomes visitors to join the community for liturgical prayer in the Abbey Church or to spend quiet time in solitary prayer. Monk’s bread is available at the outlet in the reception room at the Abbey.
• 3258 River Road, Piffard, New York